Friday, September 12, 2014

About Me

My name is Amanda and I started attending RIC last Spring after transferring from CCRI with my Associates in Fine Arts. I was originally going to aim for a BFA but decided having a BS in Art Education would be much more applicable and rewarding to a future career. Art was never a love for me until I was introduced to it through my high school teacher and ever since that senior year in high school I found an outlet that never left me. The inspiration of what my teacher awoke in me made me want to be that same model for someone else. This class has been an eye- opener to the struggles of education that children face and I feel that learning about it will help give teachers new ways to restructure a classroom. I benefit from the in class discussions and readings we have and hope to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment